30 Day Photo Challenge #1



Day 1: Self-portrait
No one is perfect

Day 2: What You Wore
Panda Shirt!


Day 3: Clouds
It's so fluffyyyy!


Day 4: Something Green 
Very proud of this one ;)

Day 5: Morning Sky 
Pastel sunrise

Day 6: Worm's Eye View
Dirt in my hair after this pic ;p


Day 7: Fruit 
Don't discriminate! They are fruit and should be treated like any other fruit! 


Day 8: Bad Habit 

Day 9: Someone You Love 
My dog pepper!!!!!


Day 10: Childhood Memory 
Drinking "tea" with my mom 


Day 11: Something Blue 
BLUE CAPTION TOO!


Day 12: Sunset
After I took the morning sky pic I just waited in the same spot all day to take the same pic at sunset 


Day 13: Yourself With 13 Things

13+ books. count if you don't believe me 


Day 14: Eye
Thanks Mackenzie!


Day 15: Silhouette
A cut out silhouette I got of me when I was smaller 


Day 16: Long Exposure 
cooool


Day 17: Technology 
My digital art computer 

Day 18: Shoes 
A pretty artsy pic if you ask me 


Day 19: Something Orange
Yeah.... not my best work 


Day 20: Bokeh
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!


Day 21: Faceless Self-portrait 
My hair doesn't look bad in this photo


Day 22: Hands 
My mom's and my hand 


Day 23: Sunflare
It burns my eyes!!!!


Day 24: Animal 
Lucky frog shot before it jumped 


Day 25: Something Pink 
The wood looks really pretty!


Day 26: Close-Up 
Close up of bark on a tree


Day 27: From a Distance 
Thank you again Mackenzie!


Day 28: Flower
This beautiful gem was in my own yard!


Day 29: Black and White 
Already black and white paintings just need to turn the background black and white


Day 30: Self-portrait 
This took more takes that you know !


Comments

Popular Posts