Cartoon Yourself project

My Cartoon Version of Me



Original Photo of Me


            I think this is my favorite piece so far.  This project was fairly simple and only took me a couple days. There isn't much to explain about this one because it was a similar process to the other projects but I will try ;). At first I wasn't going to do the pandas on my shirt but as you can see I ended up inserting little panda faces so I  didn't have to draw them. Nearing the end I had a dilemma with the background. I didn't want to do the computer lab but I also didn't want to do just a plain color. I eventually chose a picture of a barn because horses are a big part of my life and this photo represents that part of me. I liked the end product (especially the hair) and I hope you do too!

Comments

Popular Posts