The Scream Remake Project

     On this project I basically did the same thing as I did with the Mona Lisa project but then added another part to it. For this new part I took a picture of me in the scream pose and then inserted it into my remake of the scream. In this project I used a lot of filters to try to give it a more painted look and more like the original scream with all of the visible brush strokes and different colors. I did this because I thought that this type style is such an important aspect of the scream that I had to include it to get the full affect of The Scream. Of course I don't come up with all the filters so I had to do the best I could with what I got, but I didn't want to spend  a couple hours picking filter! Filters aside this was a fairly simple project that I was able to complete in good time and I think really came together in the end.
My Scream part 2


Original Scream
My Scream Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts